08616 - CHINA
08616 -  24462
Home >> More Private Tours >> Colourful Yunnan

Colourful Yunnan
China has 56 ethnic groups. The Han constitute 93 percent of the population. The remaining 55 ethnic minorities make up the 7% of the population of China. In Yunnan, you will find 26 ethnic group of the 56, experience their colourful and rich culture. Come back later for more tours of this region.


Beijing - Xi'an - Kunming - Lijiang - Shanghai - Join-in Basis
Save by Joining in our colourful china group tour.

Dragon Holidays is your gate way to China. Contact us, China is our passion.
Copyright @ 2007 All rights reserved to Dragon Holidays